Saturday, December 12, 2015

Finding the right Title

For the longest time, I struggled with my problems not only because I had problems that impeded on my life but because I didn't know what was happening to me or what to call it. It was a phase that was never ending, without face, without name. I know I'm not alone when it comes to scared people fighting an unseen force and although it doesn't suddenly make the world go round - knowing exactly what you are fighting helps you to better arm yourself against the darkness. 

If you're not ready to seek medical attention from a professional, do yourself a favor and start researching what's going on in your life. Look up possible reasons behind your symptoms, take quizzes and tests on mental health to see if maybe you have a mental illness. Once you know what the dreaded demons name is, you can learn how to fight it, what precautions are required to improve your life. Learn as much as you can and input that into your day to day activities and if things aren't getting any better after a while, seek outside counsel. Talk to a friend or loved one, get some advice on how they think you should proceed. Make that appointment with your physician, tell them what's wrong, how you've been trying to change your predicament and how you now know that you can't fight the illness alone. Get help. 

Believe me, I know that you are scared. You're scared to tell someone, afraid of how they will see you, afraid of what they will think. Don't let these fears stop you from getting better. 

Take a look at some of the following links, use a few minutes to see how you score and do your research - in the long run it will help you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment